Friday, January 14, 2011

Italy, Italy, Italy!!!!!

for the last two years my heart has been set on going to Italy to study aboard, but for he last two year i was unable due to financial difficulties. now my heart has had some time to grieve this sad situation and although my heart still aches from the massive session of breaking i have somehow been more at peace with myself (hence why now that there is now some peace life find a way to remind me). its like a car you never knew existed and now you see it everywhere, or like a person you never met and now they are always around, that is Italy, i cant go through a week without seeing the word, hearing someone talk about it or any other way that information can be expressed. is it a sign? or just torment? i long for a place I've never been. all i can do is just sit and wait to see what the next year brings for me and hope Italy is somewhere in that equation.

No comments:

Post a Comment