Sunday, November 14, 2010

Silly Siutations:(

on firday during vespers the pastor reach a point where he talked about looking at evey situation and asking whether the choice you plan on making is the wisest. our choices should reflect our past experineces, current situation and future hopes and dreams. that evening i read a blog by Lara Jade, and awesome Photographer who said that if you are restricted from attaining your dreams at the current time then plan for them in your future. she say for everyone to ask themselves the same question daily. "have i done something towards my goal today?" two different outlets that point in the same direction, and by saturday i manage to ignore both and chose my impulses. my impulses have been known to be dangerous but i continue to let them rein in my life.
because of my actions on saturday i might have lost the repsect of others and put myself at risk. but in life we fall, and God is always there to pick us up. i hold on to that belief and pray that i learn from my mistakes. today is a new day and i must ask myself if ive done something towards my goals... hopefully at the end of the day my reply is different from yesterdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment